This policy applies to all products and services that are being offered by Topwristband.com.
Before reading the below statements, we encourage you to be familiar with the description of the following terms:
"User" – individual who visit and interact with the website
"Website" – www.topwristband.com
"Site" – www.topwristband.com
- Personal and Non-Personal Data
- Every instance that Users visited and/or interact with our website, we may collect personal and non-personal information in various ways, such as, but not limited to, Users visit the website, placed an order (via cart, phone, email or chat), fill out the form and all other features accessible on our site.
- Personal identification information may be asked from Users namely; name, phone number, email address, mailing address, billing address, credit card details.
- Technical related things, which is considered as non-personal identification information such as, but not limited to, browser name, computer type, operating system, ISP, other technical information which was used by Users as a means of connecting to the website.
- Web Browser Cookies
- How We Use information
- Your product total, shipping and handling cost will be listed at the Order Complete page; you will see all the payment methods we support. You can choose what you prefer to pay for the order.
- 4. Order Review
- Our goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide one more efficient, meaningful and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
To offer you a more personal online experience and superior customer service;
To respond to any inquiries that you may have about our products and services and to provide you with any additional information that you request;
To inform you about any Promotions, Contests, Surveys etc.
To learn more about you, as a customer, so that we can better anticipate and satisfy your needs;
To obtain demographic information that will help us determine how visitors use or view our websites, and ultimately guide us in making future enhancements and developments to the Sites.
- And we will never sell (or trade or rent) your personal information to other companies as part of our regular course of business.
- Data Protection
- Security measures are strictly implemented to the data being collected from Users. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
- Users Acceptance of These Terms
- By interacting with the Site, you, as categorized as User, signify your acceptance of this policy. If you disagree to this policy, we discourage usage or interacting with the Site. Continue to use the Site will be considered as a manifestation of your acceptance to this policy and any changes or updates occurred.